Junior Tune-Up Clinics
Come to Crestview and tune up your game before summer is in full swing. Ages 18 and under.
Session A: daily, June 6-10
Session B: daily, June 13-17
Session C: daily, June 20-24
Crestview is offering junior players the opportunity to participate in some preseason clinics. This program provides after school development of strokes and strategies for Crestview members emphasizing individual and group instruction and drills. Players will be grouped by age and ability to the extent possible.
Players 18 years of age and under who are interested in improving their tennis game and also those interested in the summer Junior Tennis Team league at Crestview.
- Pee Wee (preschool) – 2:30-3:30
- Group#1 (6yrs-8yrs) – 3:30-4:30
- Group#2 (9-12) – 4:45-6:15
- Group#3 (13 and over) – 6:30-8:00
- Crestview Hard Courts
- Pee Wee & 6-8 yrs. olds: $80.00 per child (per session)
- Group# 2 and #3: $100.00 per child (per session)
- Note: ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED – first come, first serve basis (you can sign up for as many sessions as you would like)
To download a printable registration click on junior pre-season tennis tune up registration 2016
Fill out the registration form and then mail your check to:
28 Seven Oaks Drive
Summit, NJ 07901
- Checks made payable to Philip Rankine
- DEADLINE for registration; all sessions: May 28th
- Payment must accompany all registrations
Each rain out entitles you to 50% off ½ hour private lesson.
Questions / More Information
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phil Rankine (908) 644-7803 / Tennis hotline (908) 665-0194