About Crestview Tennis
2023 Tennis @Crestview
tennis for everyone
Family Tennis Day
Sunday, May 28, 2023 12PM-3PM
For kids and adults of all ages. Come down and meet Phil “Scooby” Rankine (Crestview’s long time tennis pro). Play mini games, family challenges and meet the staff for the summer. There will be ice cream and refreshments for all. No registration is required.
Crestview will once again offer Pre-Season Clinics ahead of the club’s regular opening. These clinics are to provide students with a chance to tune up their skills and get ready for the season. Clinics for ages 8 and under run weekly, Monday-Friday 3PM-4PM and clinics for ages 9 and older run weekly, Monday-Friday 4:15PM -5:45PM. Sign up for one week at a time or for all three!
• Week 1 – Monday, June 5th – Friday, June 9th
• Week 2 – Monday, June 12th – Friday, June 16th
• Week 3 – Monday, June 19th – Friday, June 23rd
The cost for these programs is $100 for ages 8 and under and $125 for ages 9 and older. To sign up, please contact Phil Rankine directly at email@example.com or 908-644-7803. All payments should be paid directly to him (check, cash or Venmo @phil_rankine) no later than the first day of each clinic.
Regular Season Youth Tennis Program
The youth tennis program is open to players of all ages and levels. There is no cost for regular season youth programs and NO REGISTRATION is required. The season runs June 26th 2022 through July 28th.
|9-10AM||6-8 yr old||6-8 yr old||>6-8 yr old||6-8 yr old||8:30AM-9:15PM 5 & under|
|10:15-11:15 AM||9-12 yr old||9-12 yr old||9-12 yr old||9-12 yr old||9:30-11AM Adult Clinic|
|11:30-12:45 PM||13 + GIRLS||13+ BOYS||13+ GIRLS||13+ BOYS||11:30-3PM Tournaments|
|1:30-3 PM||12 & under practice & matches||13+ practice & matches COED||12 & under practice & matches||13+ practice & matches COED||11:30-3PM Tournaments|
Camp Scooby is a tennis camp for kids ages 4-17. Camp includes tennis, games, and pool time each day – and is guaranteed to improve your child’s tennis skills! Breakfast and snacks are provided, kids bring their own lunch.
Weekly sessions are offered, with camp running Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Sign up for one week at a time or for all four!
• Week 1 – Monday, July 31st – Friday, August 4th
• Week 2 – Monday, August 7th – Friday, August 11th
• Week 3 – Monday, August 14th – Friday, August 18th
• Week 4 – Monday, August 21st – Friday, August 25th
Adult Tennis & Pickleball Nights
For intermediate to advanced players. The nights consist of match play, up the river & down the river and round robins. If you would like to be added to the email list, please contact the appropriate captains listed below. You do NOT need to sign up in advance to join these nights however if you are interested in receiving email updates on these programs, you should contact the captains to make sure you are on their list. Otherwise just show up!
Men and women ALTERNATE Tuesday & Thursdays:
- Men’s Thursday night will be on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of every month and
- Ladies Thursday night will be the 2nd & 4th Thursday of every month with Tuesday alternating as well. See the schedule below.
Any questions related to a specific night, please contact the captains listed below.
- (Starts 4/25 – Ends 10/5)
- Tuesdays: 4/25, 5/9, 5/23, 6/6, 6/20, 7/11, 7/25, 8/8, 8/22, 9/12, 9/26
- Thursdays: 5/4, 5/18, 6/1, 6/15, *6/29, 7/6, 7/20, 8/3, 8/17, *8/31, 9/7, 9/21, 10/5
- CAPTAINS: Pat Marano firstname.lastname@example.org & Jeff Bunn email@example.com
- (Starts 4/27 – Ends 10/3)
- Thursdays: 4/27, 5/11, 5/25, 6/8, 6/22, *6/29, 7/13, 7/27, 8/10, 8/24, *8/31, 9/14, 9/28
- Tuesdays: 5/2, 5/16, 5/30, 6/13, 6/27, 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, 8/1, 8/15, 8/29, 9/5, 9/19, 10/3
- CAPTAINS: Ashly Rosen firstname.lastname@example.org & Amanda Marano email@example.com
- (Men & Women’s Night)
- Thursdays: 6/29 & 8/31
Friday Night “Happy Hour” Pickleball
- (Starts 5/26 – Ends 9/1) *Every other week
- CAPTAINS: Candee McAloon Candeemacer@yahoo.com & Staci Olszowy firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday Night “Happy Hour” Tennis
Adult Tennis Clinics
Adult clinics are held during the season on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30PM-8:00PM and Fridays from 9:30AM-11AM. Advance sign-up is not required, and all members and ALL SKILL LEVEL ARE WELCOME and encouraged. Players at all levels can enhance their tennis skills covering all aspects of the game, including ground strokes, serving, net play and match strategy. Bring cocktails and hang out after the clinic. Enjoy a social hour with others after working off a sweat. These clinics will start Monday, June 26th and run through August 4th, unless otherwise noted.
NJTL Spring & Summer League
This competitive league is typically held on Saturday mornings from 8:30am-12pm. It starts early Mary and runs through August. If you did not already sign up and are interested in participating, please contact email@example.com or captains Ted Smith firstname.lastname@example.org or Billy Bokun email@example.com. If you already signed up, you will hear from the captains.
Adult Tournaments & Events
GET OUT YOUR CALENDARS! This includes intra-club play. All dates are subject to change and are weather dependent. We will send out sign up forms as we get closer to the season however if you are interested joining these events and/or have any questions, please contact Richard Angel at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate Goldberg at email@example.com.
• Saturday, 6/3 – 1st Mixed Doubles Tournament – @ 5:30PM till whenever
• Sunday, 6/18 – Father’s Day Tournament @ 9AM – 12PM
• Sunday, 7/9 – Women’s Doubles Tournament For the “TITLE” @ 9AM
• Saturday, 7/29 – Pioneer Cup – CV vs NP Tennis Association @ 8AM (Rain date 7/30)
• Sunday, 8/6 – Men’s Doubles Tournament For the “TITLE” @ 9AM
• Saturday, 8/19 – Kids & Adult Pickleball Tournament @ 9AM
• Sunday, 8/27 – Member/Guest Tournament @ 9AM
• Saturday, 9/2 – 2nd Mixed Doubles Tournament for The “TITLE” @ 5:30PM till whenever
Crestview tennis pro Phil Rankine is available for private lessons. Contact Phil Rankine directly to schedule your lesson today! Feel free to contact Phil on his email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on his mobile at 908-644-7803.